Sunday, July 31, 2016

Miraculous Tales of Ladybug & Noir

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Spots-On superheroics that are nothing short of Miraculous!

THE SMASH HIT TV SERIES
Miraculous™: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir: Spots On!
COMES TO DVD FROM SHOUT! KIDS
ON AUGUST 30, 2016

When I heard about this series I honestly never heard about it before. It looked pretty interesting and I knew that I had to try this series to see if it something that my kiddos would like. My daughter seemed to be more interested in this DVD than my son did. Here is a little bit about the series. 

Los Angeles, California – Get ready for a high-flying collection of heroic adventures that’ll have you bugging out! The action-packed CGI animated TV series Miraculous™: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir: Spots On! is coming to DVD on August 30, 2016, from Shout! Kids, in collaboration with ZAG. The release includes six incredible episodes as seen on Nickelodeon, and comes complete with episode animatics and a French language track – très bon! A top ranking show in every TV market and now airing worldwide, fans can trust that this Miraculous™ release is Spots On superhero fun. 

When the treacherous Hawk Moth uses his evil energy to transform the citizens of Paris into super villains, only two amazing heroes stand in his way: Ladybug and Cat Noir! With the help of their magical Kwamis, this incredible duo team up to outwit Hawk Moth and keep their city safe… but their biggest challenge might be getting through school. You see, Ladybug and Cat Noir are actually Marinette and Adrien, a pair of young students who live what seems to be a normal life. But even for these two, it’s hard to juggle schoolwork, friends, family and growing up when every day is a super-powered adventure!

My daughter spent all day watching and re-watching this series. It almost seemed my daughter wanted to be her and be a hero. She also thought it was pretty cool that she was dressed up as a ladybug. It also cool that she has a normal life and adventure on the side. I would highly recommend this DVD for your kiddos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...