Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Are  you looking for a great toy for your dog or puppy. I know for me that I am always on the lookout for the best quality and durable toy for my pets. I am a pet owner that is afraid of my dog getting the wrong types of treats and toys and only want the best for my Penny. When we received this Furballaz by GoDog my Penny went crazy. She still will not let us have this toy and she hides it when she done. This dog toy is made with quality fabric that seems to be holding up better than her other toys. That is also a concern for me when I am buying her a toy. I want a toy that will last for awhile. I was also nervous that she would tear the fur off the toy and make a huge mess. She had this toy for a few weeks now and it doesn't seem like a problem. I haven't seen any colored hair around the house. If your dog bites or plays hard enough you can hear a squeak. My puppy made that sound a few times. She loves chasing this toy around and chewing it. Also if this toy has an accident you can machine was this specific toy which is my type of toy. I am quite impressed with this toy and would recommend it for your toy. You can find this toy on chewy.com or GoDog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...