Sunday, August 28, 2016

Juicy Juice Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Kids are heading back to school soon or they already started. Here in my household my kids do not start until after Labor Day. I know when my kids start school school lunches and snack start. When you are thinking what to pack for school snack and ouches you want the best for your children. I know my kids are huge fan of Juicy Juice. I know I have started with this brand a juice since they where toddlers. I personally never new that they had juice boxes. I know where have I been right? Well They have two different kinds Juicy Juice Splasher and Juicy Juice boxes. The juice boxes come in different kinds. The ones that we received are Kiwi Strawberry, Peach Apple and Apple. They come in 6.75 boxes. The Juicy Splashers come in Tropical Fruit, Fruit Punch, and Berry Lemonade. 

When my children tried these juice boxes they where gone in a few days because they absolutely loved them. What I like about them is my kids love them and they absolutely loved the taste and it was healthy for them. I would definitely invest in these juice boxes for school lunches and snacks. They started something new at our school where they can bring their own drink and snack if they are health for later in the day. Which this would make a perfect snack time drink for both of my kids. Make sure you check out your local grocery store isle. 

Also another thing that is going on with Juicy Juice is a fun contest:

Too tall for fall? As you gear up for another school year, Juicy Juice is teaming up with Macy’s for the Perfect Fit Sweepstakes. Fans can enter to win Macy’s gift cards and JuicyJuice product while one grand prize winner will win a trip to New York City complete with a $5,000 Macy’s shopping spree with Macy’s stylists, a beauty makeover, $250 in spending money and one year supply of Juicy Juice product!

Now through September 12, enter to win by uploading a funny photo of your kids in clothes they’ve outgrown or submit a funny story about a time they outgrew their clothes to Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram using the hashtag #perfectfitsweeps and tagging @JuicyJuiceUSA. 

1 comment:

  1. Really nice information, This information will always help to everyone for gaining knowledge. So please always share your valuable information. I am very thankful to you for providing good information. Juice concentrate

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...