Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Loving Pets Dog Bowls

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.




Loving pets offer a variety of top quality products for your pets. Recently we added a new member to our family called Penny. She is a cockapoo with a ton of energy. When it comes to your pet I know that I want the top notch and best products for her. When I came across Loving Pets dog bowls they are great. When ours arrived the quality and durability where amazing. They do offer a variety of different colors and styles. The design and color do not chip off in any way which a concern for me. Another concern is can my dog/puppy tip over the dog bowl easily. The answer is no she does not. Which is a good thing. It prevents cleaning up a mess each day. Which is something I particularly do not want to do. The dog has easy access does not struggle with the bowl. After eating it easy to clean up and wash and does not rust in any way. Overall I would recommend this product for your family pet. You can find this dog bowl at your local retailer or Loving Pets website.

1 comment:

  1. This bowl is great, mu Pug loves it. I got her the medium purple one and it doesn't even slide on carpet. I put a cup of food in at a time, but it could hold way more, but her nose has room while she eats, not shoving the food in her face folds or nose while eating. This bowl has room. Buy this bowl, it's worth the $3 at the chewy website!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...