Friday, September 23, 2016

Connects Holiday Gift Guide 2016

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


This holiday I have a unique gift idea for girls that are 6 and up. I know sometimes it can be a challenge to find something that your 6 year old would like. When I found about Connects I knew instantly that this product would be a popular one this Christmas and my daughter would love it. My daughter is into the girly stuff this year. She like making her own jewelry and this product can do just that for her. 

What are Connects you may ask they look like C's that have a tiny opening where you can connect them to others to make a link. They come in many different colors. Connects can be used in many different ways. With Connects you can make jewelry, hang on backpacks, decorate rooms and can be used as a toy. This is also a fun way to teach your child patterns, addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and other mathematics equations. 

In our review package we received Pocket Product that has 200 connects, a Tall Pail that has 950 units and we also received already designed bracelet and a couple small packs. 

Overall thoughts of Connects. I personally wish I knew about this product before. They are absolutely fun to play with and make different jewelry with them. My daughter and I spent hours together making different things out of them. I enjoyed spending the quality mom daughter time. They where easy to put together and link without getting frustrated. They stayed together and did not come apart easy which was really nice. The durability over all was amazing. I would definitely recommend this product for stocking stuffers this year. Check them out www.collectconnets.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...