Sunday, September 11, 2016

Tucker Toys (holiday gift guide 2016)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Super Grip E-Z Grip Play Ball would make a perfect stocking stuffer or toy for your child this Christmas. We received several play balls in our review package that we received this week. I was surprised when there were three small ones and a one bigger one. When I dropped one out of the package my dog Penny went right after it. I know she approves of it already. These play balls are so different from any other type of play ball that I seen in the past. This has a grip where you can actually grip it without slipping an it bounces high. 

The texture of this toy is soft to the touch but tough if that is possible. On the play ball there is a stretchy outer web combined with a durable, inflatable inner ball provides high bounce with a great grip to it. They also come in different colors which is very nice. 

I know I have a 6 and 8 year old who can be rough with toys and their play balls. This one is right up there alley. This play ball is waterproof and can take a lot of rough play. This can be played in the grass, sand and water. It also bounces which is amazing. I know my kids love going to the beach but sometimes we can't bring the balls because they are hard to play with at the beach. This one will bounce and you can actually enjoy play time.

Overall these play balls will last along time. I would say they are durable and great quality. I would highly recommend buying these E-Z Grip Play Balls for your children stocking stuffers this Christmas. You can find their website here Tucker Toy's


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...