Thursday, July 20, 2017

Disney Minnie's Happy Helpers DVD Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.





Guess what is coming out July 25th? If you guessed Minnie's Happy Helpers than you are 100% right!! I know my 6 year old daughter absolutely loves Minnie and Daisy. Although I have noticed she been growing up, but still has to watch her Minnie and Micky. 

Join Minnie and Daisy on another exciting adventure as they run their own temp agency helping out their friends and neighbors. This DVD officially comes out on July 25th. Also when you buy this DVD it comes with a exclusive customizable Happy Helper Chart which my daughter absolutely loved!!

Here is a little about the movie Happy Helpers:

When Minnie and Daisy aren't racing around Hot Dog Hills, they're helping their friends with fun, odd jobs as The Happy Helpers. And no task is too big or to small for them to tackle! With a quick spin in their Turn-Styler, the Happy Helpers are ready for anything that comes their way. Whether they're babysitting an egg that's about to hatch, planning the perfect luau for a client, or fixing London's Big Ben just in time for tea, Minnie and Daisy are ready to the extra mile, with a song and a smile.

Episodes on the DVD 
  • Egg Xasperating
  • Happy Hula Helpers
  • Tea Time Trouble
  • Happy birthday Helpers
  • Bed, Breakfast and Bungled
  • Gone Fishing
Overall my daughter enjoyed going on the adventure with Minnie and Daisy. I thought at first this would be a little babyish for her since she is growing up quickly but she absoulelty loved it and had to watch this several times over the past few days!! I would say she loved them helping Big Ben. I would definitely recommend this DVD to others with little children that it would be the perfect fit. You can pick this DVD up at your local store starting july 25th



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...