Friday, August 11, 2017

Road Less Traveled DVD

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


I was a huge fan of American Idol and country music, so I remember when Lauren Alaina was one of the contestants. I remember being a fan and hoping that she would win. I am excited to share today that one of her recent hits Road Less Traveled on is becoming a movie and it will be released on September 19!! How exciting is that? The movie is about a country singer preparing to get married.

In the movie Road Less Traveled, country music artist Charlotte comes back home to Tennessee a week before she set to get married, hoping to borrow her late mother's wedding dress from her grandmother. But when she runs into her high school sweetheart, Ray, sparks begin to fly. As emotions with ray get complicated and her record label continues to pressure her to write a new hit song, Charlotte questions if she ever should have left Tennessee in the first place and if she's even marrying the right man. 

I am a huge fan of Alaina and when I heard about this DVD coming out I knew that I had to see it. When I was able to review a copy I was totally stoked that I was given and opportunity before it came out to watch it. I would say that it was a good movie. It was different and not the same old same old that is coming out. IT was a family movie for older children. My daughter enjoyed watching it. I took this movie for a date night and we enjoyed it. It was fun to watch and clean which is nice for a change. I would recommend this film. You can pre-order this film before it come out on DVD. 







1 comment:

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...