Friday, August 18, 2017

Travel Wise Eat Smart Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.





TravelWise Eat Smart Review

I am a single mom of two children and I can let you know packing for a trip can be a nightmare. I am always looking for new ways to make packing more efficient and easier. When I found out that EatSmart carried a product call Travelwise I instantly was intrigued and I had to find out more. From what I heard about this product I knew that I would fall in love. TravelWise is a 3 piece packing cube set. Which is perfect for my family. One for me, one for my son, one for my daughter. My children are young and it is not a long trip so this is perfect for our family.

The TravelWise 3 piece packing cube set reminds me of small drawers where you can put your clothes, socks, underwear, and whatever else you need for your trip. I like how the cubes let your clothes and your personal items stay organized. When you take your clothes out you do not look like you slept in your clothes. Which is a great factor for this product. 

This product is good for any kind of traveling. TravelWise is light weight and durable nylon. When I used my TravelWise cubes the come in three different sizes.



Dimensions:
Small Size 11.5" x 6.75" x 3"

Medium Size 13.75" x 9.75" x 3"

Large Size 17.5" x 12.75" x 3.25" 
I like how each cube can be used for something different. I know there are time when you are traveling and you need to get to something fast. I know I have been busted for that. One time I needed a new outfit for my daughter, because there was an accident. When your in a rush I find it hard going through your suitcase. With TravelWise I was able to find a brand new outfit within a few minutes. I was able to see through my cubes to know exactly where what was and I could access it quickly without unpacking my whole suitcase.  

Another great use for these can be used for storage. I know in my bedroom I do not have a lot of storage space. The would be good for storing socks, underwear or other items. I know that I am using the smallest cube for socks and it is working out great for me. Also it helps keeps our socks organized and not misplaced. You can also choose from several different colors such as Red, Black, Teal, Purple and Silver. You can buy Travelwise for $25 dollars. You can find their products at amazon.com and EatSmart/Travelwise website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...