Sunday, March 25, 2018

When Calls the Heart Season Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



WHEN CALLS THE HEART: THE HEART OF HOMECOMING
COMES TO DVD FROM SHOUT! FACTORY 
ON MARCH 20, 2018

I am excited that I was able to receive a copy of this DVD. I have been following this TV series for awhile. I have watched it on Hallmark Channel and I also have the DVD collection. When I received this copy in the mail I immediately decided to have a movie marathon with popcorn and extra butter. If you are not familiar with this series here is a little about it.
The love story blooming in Hope Valley continues with the television special When Calls the Heart: The Heart of Homecoming on DVD from Shout! Factory on March 20, 2018. 

From celebrated author Janette Oke (The Love Comes Softly series) comes a rigorous and romantic adventure as epic as the wide frontier. Erin Krakow (Army Wives), Daniel Lissing (Eye Candy), Jack Wagner (Melrose Place) and Lori Loughlin (Full House, 90210) star in When Calls The Heart, a beautiful story filled with “many of the values we all hold precious such as love, family, friendship, community, faith and caring about one another” (Military Press)!

The citizens of Hope Valley find the true meaning of the holiday season with a Wishing Tree that helps everyone’s dreams come true. As Abigail, Bill, and the rest of Hope Valley work together to create a special Christmas parade to warm the town’s collective hearts and bring everyone closer together, Elizabeth longs only for the return of her beloved Jack.

Executive produced by Michael Landon Jr., When Calls the Heart currently airs on The Hallmark Channel.

Overall I love this series and you never know what is going to happen. There always seems to be some sort of drama. This series has great actors and the chemistry is just perfect. I don't want to give to much info out because I don't want to spoil it for you if you haven't seen it already. I would recommend that you pick up your copy now or watch it on The Hallmark Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...