Wednesday, April 25, 2018

CacheAlaska Review





My husband is a fan of beanie hats. It helps him keep his head warm. Since he is bald he wears a lot of them at night or during the colder weather to keep his head warm. He usually wears beanies at night or during the winter time. When it becomes summer time you usually catch him with a baseball hat. He was excited when he was able to review Cache Alaska beanie. CacheAlaska is a family owned business that is centered in Alaska at the crossroads of the world. They sell products that they have found to be essential for modern day living. 

When we took our hat out my husband was excited. This was a nice soft stretchy beanie and it fit him perfectly. He said it was not scratchy and very soft which he liked. It kept him warm when he needed. This hat goes with about everything that he owned, so he did not have to dress special to wear this beanie. This hat is a perfect fit for everybody. It just the right amount of slouch with a six dart design for a perfect slouchy fit. You can wear this perfect beanie at the beach, boat, camp, hike, bike, run club or just on the go. We would highly recommend this beanie for anyone and the quality for the price is amazing. You can find this product on amazon at the link below









Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...