Saturday, April 14, 2018

Diamond Veneer Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Why don't you spoil mom for mothers day this year. What are you waiting for and stop by diamondveneer.com.  Diamond Veneer is introducing the revolutionary process of treating Cubic Zirconia. This contains a film of Carbon Diamond particles. During this process the end results in a flawless G Color on the diamond color scale. This is a new concept and Diamond Veneer is making everyone think twice about how we feel about Cubic Zirconium Jewles. During this process the veneer of carbon diamond crystallized around the whole gem and it creates a perfect cut Cubic Zirconia. 

I was excited that I received a pair of 4 CT TW Diamond Veneer Stud earrings for review. Let me tell you that they are absolutely breath taking. I will be honest that I am not a huge earring fan but my ears are pierced. I do where earring on special occasions. The other night I had a special event that I was invited to and I had to dress up and I had these earring on hand and decided why not lets try them out. The earring it self was sturdy and not lose so they would not break easy. They were easy to put it in and easy to put the backs on. The back of the earring went on and secured and they did not slip off. They look breathtaking with my dress. When I went to the event I got quite a few compliment about the earring that I was wearing. I would recommend Diamond Veneer jewelry for your night out. Diamond Veneer jewelry is not only breathtaking it great quality and will last a long time.

Diamond Veneer was nice enough to offer our readers a special discount
 50% off the Retail on our www.diamondveneer.com site. To apply, Enter Code GROUP at Checkout.

You can find below more about Diamond Veneer Jewelry with the links below


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...