Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Olivia's Croutons Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



When it comes to side dishes I love eating salads. I also have to have croutons on my salad that is a must and I also have to have cheese. When I came a crossed Olivia's Croutons website I was intrigued by there story and the different variety of croutons that they offered. 

A little bit about Olivia Crouton is that they created in April of 1991. Their son David was almost two and their daughter was three at the time. They started in their own kitchen with the Butter and Garlic flavor and sold them in brown bags and hand stamped with rubber stamps. They went from their kitchen to their 36,000 square facility in Brandon Vermont. 

I am excited to say that we received four different boxes of croutons to try. We received Organic & Herb, Parmesan Pepper, Gluten Free Garlic and Butter & Garlic croutons.

The Parmesan Pepper comes in a 5 oz box. This type of crouton would be perfect in a Caesar Salad. My dad tried this in a Caesar salad and he said it was amazing. It gave it extra good flavor. There is no added sugars, preservative free, and low sodium. I also liked that they offered recipe's on the back of the boxes which gives you ideas what to use the croutons for.

The Gluten Free Garlic whole grains without the gluten. I know several people who are gluten free and this product would be perfect for them. This box comes in 4.5 oz. They are Preservative free, low sodium and Family-run bakery in a dedicated gluten free kitchen. When I tried them honestly I am not a huge fan of gluten free items and it easy to tell the difference when I tried this type of crouton I was amazed that I didn't know the difference and even though I am not gluten free I would still eat them. On the back of this box it gives you the recipe for the Summer Farmers Market Salad.

The next box we received was the Organic Garlic & Herb (basil and parsley with zesty garlic.) This box comes in 4.5 oz. We used these croutons for our salad while having lasagna as our main dish. My kiddos really seemed to like this type of croutons. Which they gobbled them up and wanted more in their salad. This box is Vegan, no added sugars, preservative free and low sodium.

The last box is my person favorite and that is Butter and Garlic. This box comes in a 5 oz box. There is no sugars added, preservative free and low sodium. I used these croutons in my everyday salad and yes I will tell you my secret I even ate them plained and dunked a couple in ranch. The recipe on the back recommend the Creamy Blue Cheese Wedge Salad for this type of crouton.

Overall I was really impressed with the quality and taste of these croutons. I will be defiantly recommend these croutons for your salads. You can find more information on this awesome product with the link below




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...