Saturday, May 12, 2018

Newbie Shade Review

I know in my family we love to travel, but when you have a infant in the car you do not realize how hot the car can get during the summer even with the air conditioning. Can you imagine on a nice sunny day that the sun shines in and could make your baby fussy. I have had that happen a few times. 

I was introduced to Newbie Shade where this product helps shade your infant so the sun is not shining directly on your child. This product is simple to use. Simply fasten the buckles around the front and back headrests. This proved shade for your baby. What I really like about this shade is that is useful and stylish. Newbie Shade offers a variety of different designs to choose from. The one that i received was the owl newbie shade. When I took it out of the package and it very soft and fits perfectly in the car. It is well made with no snags or no strings coming out the side. It well made and high quality. I like how one side is own and the other side is yellow design which is pretty. 

When you receive your newbie shade you want to make sure you wash it before you use it.  When you wash your Newbie shade for the first time you want to make sure you wash it on gentle cycle and in cold water. Do not use bleach on this product. When drying this product put it on the line to dry or put in dryer on low setting. 

Overall I think this product is amazing idea for your infant. This helps protect your infant from the hot beating sun on your road trip. The only concern I have is that you want to make sure that the newbie shade is secure and buckled around the headrest. I do believe this is a product that you want to invest in if your have a little one. They also have a variety of different shades you can choose from. You can find their website at the link below.



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...