Friday, July 20, 2018

BodyArmor Sport Drinks Review (holiday gift guide 2018)


I am always looking for a something more healthy to drink. Expecially when I started working third shifts I need something healthy to drink. I know what your thinking when you work third shift your not doing as much during the day, but this job your are always busy doing something. I always notice throughout the night I am working up a sweat and I need to get hydrated. I know when I am drinking caffeine it is not helping me get hydrated.

When I came across Bodyarmor drinks I was very interested in to see what they tasted like. I know that I do like different sport drinks but they where getting old with their flavors. When I checked out what Bodyarmor offered as flavors I was totally impressed. The different drink flavors are Octagon Orange, Strawberry Banana, Orange Mango, Fruit Punch, Blackout Berry, Watermelon Strawberry, Pineapple Coconut, Tropical Punch, Mixed Berry, Lemonade, Grape and Knockout Punch. When I choose my first drink to try I chose to drink the strawberry banana and let me tell you it was delicious and I just wanted more. My kids also where very excited to drink it and they really enjoyed them also. Not only are they good for you they enjoyed them. I would definitely invest in more of these drinks and would definitely bring them to work with me.

If you want to find more about Bodyarmor and find where you pick your bottle check them out on their website below.



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...