Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Cremo Holiday Gift Guide 2018

When it comes to shopping for the opposite sex for christmas it hard for me. It hard for me to come up wight he perfect gift ideas for men. I have worked for Cremo in the past and they have the perfect gift ideas for men and even women. Cremo offers a variety of different shaving products, shower products and colognes. 

 I recently received a package for Brian for the holidays. It was a combo set of body wash and cologne set. I know

he was very excited for this to arrive. He has had his eye on this combo set for awhile. He received Cremo for men cologne N08 Bourbon& and Oak and received Bourbon & Oak body wash. 

The Cremo all season body wash bourbon & oak came in a 16 fl oz bottle. When I smelled this body was it has a nice manly scent to it. It a smooth lively scent evocative of a spirited bourbon. The top scent is distiller's spice, middle bourbon accord and base smoked oak. When Brian used this product he said it was amazing and he enjoyed it. This product will last you a long time. He uses a small amount and it goes a long way. It lathers up great and when rinsing it off there not after gritty effect. The scent last for quite awhile so it is a win win.

The next product that he received Cremo for men cologne Bourbon & Oak. This is a smooth, lively scent evocative of a spirited bourbon. This comes in a 3.4 fl oz bottle. This product which I found interested was made in the USA. Their colognes have been crafted by some of the finest fragrances houses in the world, with each scent designed exclusively for this line using only the most premium ingredients. When Brian used this product it smelled amazing. When you went near him you could smell the cologne and it smelt great and it lasted for a quite a long time. I was quite impressed. 

Overall Cremo has done it again and made wonderful products. I would definitely keep them in mind for the holiday season. These products would make great holiday stocking stuffers. You can find more information about their products on the link below. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...