Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Ola Tropical Apothecary Review

On my days off a work I need to spoil myself a little bit. When working 40 hours in 4 days I seemed a bit drained and I need a little self care. There are times where I just want to soak in the bath and get out my special bath products that I save on a special day. 

Recently I found a company called Ola Tropical Apthecary. Ola Tropical Apothecary is a natural-based bath and body spa collection centered on the Hawaiian concept of beauty and



wellness. All the product that are offered are hand-crafted bath and body products combine beneficial botanicals, oils, fruits, sea elements and flowers in the time honored, traditional hawaiian way. 

The first product that I was able to review was Lava Feet it came in a 1 oz jar. If you love pedis at home than this is the perfect product for your pedis. I know this product will do wonders for your feet and I know personally my feet need some love. This product is a must have for the winter months. The key ingredients in this product is coconut oil, hawaiian beeswax, olena powder, noni fruit powder, and ginger root. How you use this product is that you massage a small amount on soles of your feet, hands, elbow, and knees. This is to help prevent and heal cracking and callusing skin. This product retails for $9.

The next product that we received was Ola Tropical Apothecary Body Wash. This product comes in 8.79 fl oz bottle. I am always reluctant to try new body washes due to sensitive skin and some body washes break out my skin. This body wash is perfect and gently cleanses and refreshes your skin. What I like about this body wash is that they infused this with coconut oil and coconut milk. This helps repair and replenishes the skin after a long day.  This product smells amazing and it made my skin feel fantastic after my shower. I fell in love with this product. This product retails for $14 for 2 ounces and $26 for 8 ounces.

The next product that was sent in our care package was Ola Tropical Apothecary Bath Ritual. This comes in individual packets that retail for $6 or 8.8 ounces and retails for $24. I loves trying different soaks because this helps me relax after a long work week. This bath soak smells like Hawaii and very relaxing. This product is infused with locally harvested active ingredients. When using this product you simply add 2 scoops into warm water and berate in calming aroma.  When you are soaking you can feel relaxed and your skin feels amazing afterwards. I will definitely keep using this product. It makes me feel relaxed. 

The final product that we received in our package was rainforest body mist. When I sprayed this mist I fell in love. This body mist smells like rain forest and smells like Hawaii. It nice and relaxing and you only need one spritz to feel relaxed. This product comes in a 2 oz bottle retails for $14 and 4 ounces retails for $22. What I love about this product it has a secret ingredient and you will never believe what it is. It is water can you believe that? This water is found at 3000' below the ocean surface off the Kona Coast, each body mist contains over trace minerals and his high in calcium and magnesium. Just a few sprits to hair face and skin instantly hydrates and moisturizes.

Overall I am very impressed with all four products that I received for review. They where very refreshing and I fell in love with them over my break from work. I was felt rejuvenated after using them on my days off. I would highly recommend them and you can find these awesome product at the link below.

Hawaiian Body Products Website

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...