Saturday, July 28, 2018

The Grandpa Soap Co. Holiday Gift Guide 2018



Have you heard the Legend of Grandpa? I haven't until recently and I thought it was an amazing story. In the early 1870's Jess Hoffman made the very first bar of Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap from his own recipe on his family farm. During an era of innovation, this family recipe was proclaimed for its restorative and cleansing benefits. Grandpa's Pine Tar soap continued to earn praise and popularity, more speciality soap were crafted for different purposes. Today you can find a whole line of soaps that have been thoughtfully created for you.

I received to products for review. I received the Witch Hazel Shampoo and conditioner. What I first noticed when I received these products in the mail that they came in different color bottles. It easy to tell which one is the shampoo and which one is the conditioner. 

The Witch Hazel Shampoo comes in a white 8 oz tube. This shampoo removes environmental buildup and oil residue. When using this product it has a lavender scent to it and it smelt great. When using hair products a must for me is to like the smell of shampoo and conditioner and if I do not like the smell I can not use it. This product has no sulfates, parabens, phthalates, efta, glue tens, silicones, petroleum, ethoxlyates, peg, fragrances or artificial colorants. This is a Vegan and cruelty free formula. This product is safe for color treated hair and is gentle enough to use for daily use. When I used this product I used a small amount of product and massaged the shampoo from root to tip. Then rinsed throughly. It lathered well and left my hair feeling smooth and soft.

The next product that we received was Witch Hazel Conditioner Clarify. It replenishes moisture and adds body to your hair. This comes in a 8fl oz bottle. There is no sulfates, paraben, phthalates, efta, glue tens, silicones, petroleum, ethoxylates, peg, fragrances, or artificial colorants. When I did the smell test of this conditioner it did not have a bad smell to it so I defiantly can use this product. I could also use it because it safe for color treated hair. I used a small amount of this product and spread it evenly through out the hair. It was easy to use this product and massage in the hair. It also was easy to rinse out after use. It was easy to brush out hair and my hair felt silky and smooth after use of these products.

So far overall with these products are great. I have no problems with them and they work wonders. They are gentle on my hair. After using these products combined after a few days I feel like I have healthier hair. I would recommend these product. You can find more about their products at the link below. 

 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...