Sunday, August 12, 2018

Himalayan Salt Shop Review Holiday Gift Guide 2018


I am on the search for unique Christmas presents this year and Himalayan Salt Lamp tops the list of being unique!! I have always been a huge fan of this unique product. What is there not to like?  During the fall and winter years I like to cuddle up with with my blanket and a good book and read. This salt lamp adds to the cozy relaxing feeling. What is a salt lamp you may ask? A Himalayan Salt Lamp is a 100 percent premium and authentic and comes for the highest and quality mine in the world- the Khewra Salt Minke in Pakistan. The pristine crystal salt is hundreds of millions of years old and as a result has special properties and a high mineral content. 

When I received my lamp I immediately fell in love. Every lamp is different and there is not a duplicate one out there. Thats what makes it that more special. When I received my lamp it came with a bulb and cord to turn this magical treasure into a lamp. The bulb that is placed inside heats the salt causing it to emit negative ions that naturally clean the air in your home. Which is a huge benefit while enjoying this great piece of art. The lamp I received had to weigh a little more that five pounds. The lamp is very heavy and you need to be very careful that you do not break it. I was very excited to put it downstairs to give it a try. It was easy to put together and plug in and let it do it magic. 

Overall I fell in love with this lamp almost instantly. I would highly recommend giving this Himalayan Salt lamp as a holiday gift. I know who ever you gift to they will absolutely fall in love like I did. They do offer a variety of different lamps on their website. They also offer a different lamps that weigh differently and different heights. I would definitely check out their website and see their different product that they have to offer.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...