Monday, August 20, 2018

Moodclue Chalk Markers Holiday Gift Guide 2018



Are you looking for a fun craft with your kiddos. I know my children especially my daughter loves arts and crafts and loves to do anything fun. So when I introduced her to Moodclue liquid Chalk markers she was super excited. At first I wasn't sure about this product and really wasn't sure how they worked at first. They are very simple. You can use these makers on whiteboard, glass boards, mirrors, glass, windows, ceramics, slate, windshields, stainless steel, sealed tiles and stones, many appliances, most chalkboards, MoodClue hangtags, bistro boards, LED boards and so much more. Which that is a lot of options for kiddos. More than I expected. Also they are not suitable for low quality chalkboards or chalkboard painted walls. If you are not quite sure I would recommend testing it in a small corner before using.

We received two packages of MoodClue Chalk makers in the mail. One package came with a MoodClue Hangtag. My daughter absolutely loved the hangtag and could not wait to try these makers out. They come in your basic colors. We received a pack that had six markers in a pack. The tip of the maker is white so you know they have not been used. What you do at first which my daughter didn't understand at first that you have to shake the maker up. This helps get the color in the tip of the maker. At first she thought they where broken and I had to try and explain to her how they worked.

After preparing a few of the makers for her she used them on the Hangtag and colored and made a design. After she was done making her designs. The cool thing is that you can wash it off and start over. Or if you mess up while using these makers they are so easy to clean and start over. This isn't as messy as I originally thought. I would definitely recommend this product for kiddos and even adults.  You can find more of these awesome product at the link below.






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...