Friday, August 3, 2018

Scent-ties Review holiday gift guide 2018




School is starting soon and my daughter grew her hair out and she is in that stage of wanting her hair up in a ponytail or french braids. Or she likes to push her hair back in a headband. Although trying to find fun style to fit her personality it is kind of hard. She never likes to use my hair ties. 

So when I came across a website called Scen-ties I knew this was a must have for my daughter. Scent-ties are fun for girls. Scent-ties are fun and colorful and they even have scents to them. That makes it that more fun for youngsters. I know my daughter is in that stage and she absolutely will love that concept. 

How does the scent work you ask? It is very simple it is like a scratch in sniff. When you open the package and take the hair ties or headband out there is a sticker that is attached to it. All you do is take the sticker off and then the scent is released and you can start smelling the scent. 

When I showed my daughter scent-ties she went crazy over them. She was super excited and she absolutely loved how they smelt. She wanted to wear them everywhere. We even had a special spot for them so they would not get lost. We even saved a package for when 
school starts so she can show them off at school. I would highly recommend this product they are so much fun and I know your girls would love them as much as mine does.

You can find their product at their website below

















Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...