Saturday, September 15, 2018

Jackies Subscription Box

For the holidays if you are looking for a special gift for someone or if you have a chocolate lover in your family this gift would be perfect for them!! I recently came across a company called Jackie's Chocolate and let me tell you they are amazing. What is nice about this company is that you can purchase a subscription box or buy the candy individually. 

If you want to try out their chocolates they offer 3 subscription levels! The three different level follow:

"A Little Taste" which is 1/4 ib or about 7-8 chocolates per month which is 9.95
"Lets Indulge" 1/2 ib or about 15 chocolates per month which is 19.95
"Enough To Share" or about 30 chocolates per month for 39.95

They do have perks for there subscribers. The longer you subscribe, the more money that you save. They offer big discounts on their annual plans. They do have shipping charge which range 4.95-9.95 per month depending which subscription you subscribe to. The reason why is they include thermal insulation, deep freeze cold packs and 2 day shipping to make sure your chocolate arrive fresh to your doorstep. 

We received the Lets Indulge box and let me tell you the chocolates are amazing. when we opened the box we got about 15 chocolates and we still have a few left. It hard to just eat one at a time but they are to die for. They all look fancy and amazing. Almost to good to eat. There is a variety of chocolates in the box. So if you don't like a certain candy don't worry because they are all different. Some are plain chocolates some have filled centers which are amazing. I would defiantly recommend this subscription box and recommend it for a gift this holiday season. 

They have created a special coupon for our readers. Use code FALL20 at checkout and save 20% off ANY subscription.

You can find your Chocolate Subscription here


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...