Monday, September 24, 2018

Kay's Naturals Review Holiday Gift Guide 2018

Are you looking for that healthy snack for on the go? Than your in luck with Kay's Natural. Kay's Natural offers a line of high protein, gluten free snack and cereal. Which is amazing that they come in smaller bags for the kids to take with them at school for snacks or when I go to work and can bring a snack for break.

Here are some fun facts about this product
  • It has a great taste
  • 80-130 calories per 1 to 1.2 ounce serving
  • 9g-10g lean non-gmo soy protein per 1 ounce severing (as much an 3 small eggs.)
  • 11g-19g carbohydrates per 1 ounce serving
  • 2g-4g fiber per 1 ounce serving (as much as an apple)
  • 6g-12g of protein per 1 ounce serving
  • No saturated fats/ no trans fats/ no cholesterol/ no sugars substitues
  • all natural ingredients
  • non gmo verified

The protein chips where pretty good I like the taste to them. They come in two flavors Chili Nacho Cheese Gluten free and Crispy Parmesan Gluten Free. They come in 5 oz in each package. I preferred the Chili Nacho Cheese chip over the Crispy Parmesan chips.

They also offer Protein Cookie bites and they offer three different kinds. They offer Honey Almond, Cinnamon Almond and Mocha Expresso. These tasted amazing. I had to literally fight over these with my two children.  The kids really like the Cinnamon Almond. I preferred the Mocha Expresso. Let me tell you they where just so yummy they where gone within minutes

The next product they offer is their Protein Cereals. These come in 9.5 ounces. My children absolutely loved these and they gobbled them up quickly. They said that they reminded them of cheerios. They come in three different flavors. Their flavors are Apple Cinnamon, French Vanilla, and Honey Almond.  My Children loved them all and they ate them for breakfast before school. This made an easy quick breakfast for them before school.

My favorite product was their Protein Pretzel Sticks. They offer Cinnamon Toast Pretzel Sticks, Jalapeno Honey Mustard, and Original Pretzel Sticks. These where great expect the Jalapeno Honey Mustard. I am not a huge fan of the Jalapeno, but if you like Jalapeno then they would be great for you. This made a great on the go work snack for me. Which was Awesome.

Another snack that they offered that I like taking to work is their Protein Puffs. They offer to flavors which come in 1.2 oz. They offer Veggie Pizza, Almond delight and Mac and Cheese. I really like the Almond Delight and I could not put the bag down when I started snacking on them. I would highly recommend them. 

Overall this is a fantastic idea to make them smaller bags for on the go. It works out for my family just perfectly. I like bringing them with to work and the kids loved bringing them to school for their school snack. IF you want to find out more about Kay's Natural Products check their website out below!!



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...