Thursday, September 27, 2018

Orglamix Holiday Gift guide review 2018


There is one thing that I am obsessed with is beauty boxes. What I like about companies that offer beauty boxes is before trying their products at a low price you can order a beauty box and try their products to see if they are a match for you before you order full price items from their website!! Orglamix offers a variety of different products on their website makeup, skincare to aroma. By ordering their beauty box you are able to try a variety of their products in a monthly subscription of 29.00.

When first received my monthly subscription box it came in a nice pretty cardboard box. It had a pretty design on box which I really noticed when I received the box. It was also sturdy where I knew it protected my products inside. When I opened up my box I was surprised with how many items that were inside for me this month. I also liked his they sent a card stock the in box telling me about the different product that are inside and the retail price of each item. 

The first product that I received was the Superfruit under eye serum that retails around 32.00.  This product is inspired by super foods. This product is brand new at orglamix and let me tell you when you open it up it smells fantastic. I love the smell of super fruit and it smells good. This product is 100 percent natural nutria blend visibly lifts the upper eyelid and it will firm the entire area. This product is easy to use and absorbs quite easily. It does not leave any greasy feel after using this product. Also it take a small amount while applying. It helps remove dark circles, sagging skin and wrinkles.

The next product that was in my box was Summer Night Tea Salts. This product retails around 15.00. This came in a nice little glass jar that smelled amazing. I know this product will come to great use after a long and stressful day at work. This product is a blend of vibrant, fragrant herbs makes for a indulgent bath when placed inside of a muslin tea bag. What I also like about this product is after use this product in the bath you can rub it avant your skin for a gentle nourishing exfoliation. 

The ned product that is in my beauty box Citrus Rhapsody perfume oil that retails around 19.00. When you open this perfume oil it smells tangy, tropical, heady exotic, grapefruit with a touch of summer. In the perfume the opening notes of sweetie grapefruit, lime, and basil blend with ambrosial, big hearted notes of green teat and petit grain. Its warm dry dow lasts through base notes of bamboo and a hint of cedarwood. This perfume is easy to use and smells amazing. It also last for a long time. Which is definitely worth the price.

The next item that is in the beauty box is Coconut eyeshadow primer serum. This retails for 12.50. This product si a natural dual action power/primer. This product works around the eyes to make concealers and eyeshadows stay put. What I think about this product is it is made with organic coconut pulp so it smoothes and hydrates. I really enjoy this product and think it is unique and I enjoy using it. 

The next product that came out of my beauty box is the Banana Glaze natural eyeshadow that retails for 9.00. This eyeshadow is very pretty which at first that I did not think I would be a huge fan. This shadow has a yellow hue and build to make the ultimate vibrant eye shadow moment that truly will make your day amazing. It easy to apply and it holds it color throughout the day.

The las product that came in our box is a Payaya Glow natural eyeshadow. This product also retails for 9.00. What I like about this product is that you can use this an eye shadow or a blush. I used it for both and it look amazing.

Overall I would recommend this beauty box. It comes with amazing products that I would use for a decent prize. Also it came with quite a lot products to try. The products also retail for a lot and you get to try them for amazing deal. You can find more about their product and their monthly subscription box at the link below. 








Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...