Sunday, September 23, 2018

PIZOOTS Peanuts review Holiday gift guide 2018

I know when it comes to the Holiday season there are tons of get togethers and parties to attend to. I know when I am hosting parties I like to have unique snacks available and not the normal snacks. I know I am a huge fan of peanuts and I usually like to put a bowl of peanuts out when I have guests over. When I a came across PIZOOTS Peanuts I know that it would be a huge hit. PIZOOT Peanuts grow there peanuts and go through a process then takes them to the laboratory and puts a kick them so they have special flavors to them. 

When we received my review package this week we were surprised with how many different flavor peanuts that they offer. 

The first flavor that we tried was their Bay Spice Peanuts. The ingredients in the Bay Spice Peanut are peanuts, kosher salt, celery seed, celery salt, paprika, black and red pepper, apple cider vinegar and water. All natural and no artifical colors or flavoring, no gmo's, no preservatives, no trans fat, no msg and they are gluten free. What I like about this flavor you get a gumbo flavor. It different from most of the peanuts that you tried. This flavor is a gumbo cookin' with a lot of spices. It has a very unique flavor that you just cant get enough. I was pleasantly surprised and couldn't put the bag down.

The second bag that we tried was their Habanero. This flavor wasn't for me but my family members loved it. I am not huge hot flavor fan. The ingredients in the Habanero Peanut are peanuts, kosher salt, habanero peppers and water. What my family said about this peanut was a hot flavor with a great taste. The spice kicked up after eating a few of the peanuts.

The next flavor we tried was Bajo Taco. If you like the taco flavor than this peanut is for you. The ingredients in this bag are peanuts, kosher salt, chili peppers, cumin, oregano, onion, garlic and water. I like how you can taste the different flavors in Bajo Taco. I love how you taste the chili peppers and the garlic. The flavors blend very well together and give you a great taste to it. I would highly recommend this flavor. 

The next bag is Blazing Buffalo which was surprisingly one of my favorite flavors of peanuts. The ingredients in this bag are peanuts, kosher salt, peppers, vinegar and water. The flavor is a great one it taste so much like buffalo and it amazing. It taste like a party in your mouth. I would definitely recommend this flavor. I would also recommend having this flavor and your next football game. 

The next bag they offer is New York Dill Pickle which was surprisingly really good it was a little sour. I never would have imagined having a dill pickle flavor with peanuts but it was a unique and surprisingly good surprise and I would definitely recommend them. 

Overall I would highly recommend these peanuts they have 9 amazing flavors and they are unique indeed. I would highly recommend featuring them at your parties that are coming up. I would definitely would say that these peanuts would be the talk of your parties that are coming up. People will be impressed with them! You can find more information at their website below.











Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...