Saturday, September 22, 2018

When Call The Heart Review



When Calls The Heart: Year Five (The Television Movie Collection) Comes to DVD from SHOUT! Factory on October 2, 2018


This is one of my favorite series that is on the Hallmark Channel. This series I watch with my families on Sunday when it is on. When having the collection on DVD we can make it a family night.

In October, Shout! Factory will release the complete fifth season of one of the television's most romantic and family friendly dramas, When Calls the Heart: Year Five (The Television Movie Collection), in a 6 disc DVD set. An exclusive offer of the release with all six movies from the show's fifth season, alongside a devotional book by Brian Bird and Michelle Cox entitled When God Call the Heart will be on shelves at Walmart on October 2.

Overall I was impressed that the DVD Series came with a book this part which I am very interested in reading. Which I think this would make a great holiday gift if you know anyone who is When Call The Heart fans. When watching this series it just get better and better with every episode. There is still the drama, heartbreak and joy. The one thing that I love about this series is that friendship between the characters no matter what happens they treat each other like family and they will always support one another. I would definitely would pick this DVD series up at October 2 at your local store. 







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...