Monday, September 3, 2018

Zoom Tubes Holiday Gift Guide 2018 Review


Are you looking for something for your kiddos for Christmas? Each year I am on the search for unique and fun ideas for Christmas. When I came across Zoom Tubes  I knew this would be a huge hit this Christmas!! What is Zoom Tubes you may ask? It has tubes pieces that connect that can make a track. Which this set comes with different connectors that you can make different tracks or courses that you choose. It comes with a remote and a car to see if your car will make that challenge.

I have a seven and ten year old and this toy peeked both of their interest and they both wanted to try it out right away. It came in a organized box and the pieces where sorted out and it was easy for them to put together. The pieces went together without any struggles for them. I could sit there and watch my kiddos put it together and did not have to help as much. Which is a nice thing. To me it is important that they are able to put it together because they couldn't I would have to stop certain task and continuously have to help them. Which I don't mind, but it a plus that they can put it together easily and not get frustrated. It also easy to make different loops and tracks which the tracking provided. My son took a huge interest in trying to make different tracks.  There is over 25 pieces to this kit and over 12 ft of tubes. My children loved to watch the car go around the tubes and found it interesting. 

Overall if you are looking for a creative gift I would definitely recommend Zoom Tubes for your kiddos for Christmas. This is unique and fun for them. It not like all the other race tracks out there. It also durable and easy to put together and I would recommend it for your children. Also the price is amazing for the quality of the toy. You can find more about this product at the link below










Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...