Sunday, October 14, 2018

Barbie Pen Super Impulse Holiday gift guide 2018

We have another great stocking stuffer for you guys from Super Impulse!! I know my daughter absolutely loves these pens. They are Barbie Fashion Doll Pens. I think they are very creative and I know that my daughter loves them. She likes to right and draw at home and loves Barbie so this is a perfect match.

We received Barbie Fashion Doll Pen June for review. When we received it I thought it was pretty cool. It wan a miniature doll but it also a pen. If you have a child that loves Barbie they will definitely love this Barbie pen.

What I also think that is unique about this Barbie pen is that you can write with it and also style the Barbie hair which is pretty neat. You can use this Barbie doll to play with or write with. This doll gives you different options. They offer this Barbie in three different styles and you can collect all three. You can find all three Barbie Pens at the link below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...