Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Breakfast Monsters Super Impulse Holiday Gift Guide 2018



The last thing that we received from Super Impulse was six Breakfast Monsters. They come in a small box and when you open it up it comes in a blind bag so it is a surprise on which one you got. My daughter has been into the blind bags lately. That is all she talks about is how much she likes these blind bags. 

What is Breakfast Monsters you may ask? Breakfast Monsters is from the unique mind of Heidi Kenney, the acclaimed artist and toy designer. Breakfast Monsters is a spooky but fun adorable line of collectible, mini plush that are taking over breakfast time. There are 9 soft and squishy mystery characters. 

Series 1 has 9 characters including the rare and ultra rare characters. My daughter did get a duplicate but she still loved them and she played with them. They where soft and cute monster. I would definitely would recommend these for your child stocking stuffers. You can find more information about this product and other at the link below.








   


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...