Thursday, October 25, 2018

Hackathon Holiday Gift Guide


Here another game that would make a great gift over the holidays. This game would bring fun for families and friends. This game is Hackathon and you can also find this game at Target.  This is an interactive family game that is recommended for children over the age of eight. This is more advanced game and it does taking critical thinking skill to play. This will help enhance your spy skills. 

Here is the objective of the game. Your identity has been stolen by a group of villains and is saved inside a super advanced console. You are in possession of the console and your Spy Code Squad has instruction to hack and retrieve the secret information. However only one person can look at and work on the console at a time. That payer can only hear the directions from the other players or advisors. Hackathon is a game that challenges players to work together, keep talking and start decoding the console. Players have a limited amount of time and there is no room for mistakes.

My son and I had a great time trying to play this game. There are eight modules to solve with multiple plays. My son and I spent hours trying to figure out this game and our hacking skill are not the best but what was awesome about playing this game. It brought my son and I closer and we had a great time. You can find this game at your local Target. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...