Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Kuli Kuli

Recently from a lot of my friends I have been hearing about a product called Kuli Kuli Organic Moringa Green Smoothie with Plant Protein. At first I was not a huge fan of this product nor was I interested in trying it. Although after hearing my friends constantly recommend this product I knew eventually I would have to try it.

What is this product all about you may ask? This is an Organic Moringa Green Smoothie with plant protein. This is plant based, organic, vegan and gluten free. This a blend of simple ingredients, this delicious chocolate peanut butter moringa green smoothie mix is boosted with a cup of nutrient-dense moringa greens, is a good source or protein and fiber and made with fair trade certified coca. 

This comes in a smoothie mix that comes in 10.7 oz which will last you for awhile. I never thought that this mix would be mixed with the flavor chocolate peanut butter. I would have personally never thought that they would offer this flavor and if I am honest it is not that bad. 

The suggested usage of this product is mix 4 tablespoons with 8 ounces 1 cup of milk. Also their is another option you can mix this in your favorite smoothie. You can mix it it, blend it or shake it. 

Overall this product is easy to use and it mixes well in to whatever you want want to make. It also blends well in whatever you are mixing it in. It also taste great with milk if that is what you want to blend it with. You can find this product on amazon our at your local health store. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...