Saturday, October 20, 2018

Little Experimenters Review Holiday Gift Guide 2018




Are you looking for something educational for the holidays for your child this year? Little Experimenter has a few products that would make a great gift for the holidays. 

Today in the mail we received their Educational Globe for review. This gloved is a detailed educational glove. It is colorful interactive glove with easy to read details. The gloves is easy to read. On the globe it displays Capitals, Continental, International and Regional Boundaries. Which is nice for my son who is starting to learn about geography in school. 

What is different about this globe is that it light up in the dark. Where your child can use this in the dark or use this as a night light. Illuminated World Globe features switch-controlled LED light so it turns into a beautiful lighted globe for night time learning. 

The globe has a non tip base so it will not break or fall over. The glove and base is very durable which is a good thing. I would say that this globe is perfect for a child because it is on the smaller side and it fun. I think it is a creative idea that they make it led light so the child can have it in their room and it make learning more fun. I would defiantly put this globe in my sons room. You can find this and other products at the link below. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...