Sunday, October 28, 2018

MindWare Dig It Up Review



MindWare is a great company that offer a lot of great products. This year for the holidays MindWare will bring you amazing and unique gifts for your family. I was excited when I heard ab

out an educational toy called Dig It Up. When I learned about this product I was intrigued I almost wanted to keep it for myself instead of letting my children have it. 

Dig It Up is a kit that contains 12 eggs that they will be able to dig into to see what is inside. This is excavation kit full of 12 exciting and unique discoveries. What you could find in your eggs are figurines of a Stegosaurus, Brachiosaurus and Tyrannosaurs Rex. The suspense was so much fun with kids. I kept telling them that we were on the hunt to find dinosaur bones and they where excited.

The eggs that are inside the package are clay. So before you are able to dig inside you have to soak the 3" clay egg in water then you carefully chisel away the shell to excavate the dinosaur inside. Here is what you get inside the kit 12 eggs, chiseling tool and instructions. It also includes an excavation guidebook for learning more about your dino discoveries. 

I didn't know which child would like this activity more. My son is ten and my daughter is 8. There is a little bit of age difference between the both of them and they like different things would be an understatement. I was pleasantly surprised when they both had a great time chiseling the eggs to find out what inside. It took them a minute to figure how to chisel the eggs. They where very careful because in their words they didn't want to damage what was inside. They had a lot of fun with this kit and brought them together. I would highly recommend this product for your children. You can find this product at the link below. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...