Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Powerup Toys Holiday Gift Guide 2018

The holidays are coming up and I know as a mom I am always looking for unique gifts for my children. I like finding my children gifts that are not always thought of and not always on the top toy lists. When I came across this company I knew it would be a huge hit for my 10 year old son. 

Powerup Toys create a education experience for children. Their goal is provide classroom kits to provide students with an exciting, hands on course in aeronautic design while sharpening their problem solving skills.

Powerup generously sent us their Electric Paper Airplane conversion kit Power Up 2.0 and two PowerUp 3.0/2.0 Leonardo da Vinvi Waterproof Templates for review. 

I know my son loves making paper airplanes and he had for quite some time. With the PowerUP 2.0 free flight takes your homemade paper plane and powers it for up to 30 seconds of flight with just a 20 second charge. What I like about this kit that it not just fun for my son it encourages investigation and interest in aeronautics. Which is perfect for my son. In this kit there is directions for making 4 awesome paper airplanes that are included. 

We also received two Leonardo da Vinci template design templates. This template includes 5x waterproof paper airplane templates with folding lines designed for a perfect flight. This template is a custom made with DuPont Tyvek technology: a waterproof, tear-resistant solution to flying in humid and/or wet conditions. This template is designed for PowerUP Free Flight 2.0.

Overall this kit was amazing for my son. He spent hours learning and putting this together. He did not need my help figuring this project out, but he did this project with his grandpa. They both like doing these kind of activities together. I would put the PowerUP 2.0 on my child's christmas list. You can find more template and kits at the link below.




  




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...