Sunday, October 21, 2018

Smooshy Mushy Review Holiday Gift Guide


My eight year old is very obsessed with Smooshy Mushy. Before my daughter started talking about Smooshy Mushy I had no clue what they where. My daughter was upset at the fact that I had no clue what they where. They are series toy where they are on their third series. They have different characters  that comes different foodies or accessories. It also seems that they have a few surprises in the package.

We received a Smooshy Mushy in the mail and my daughter couldn't be more excited about it. We received Libby Labby from the bentos collection series 2. Which my daughter was stoked. She thought the character was super cute and she loved how squishy it was.  It came with a bottle that had tiny breads where you could put the freddie fries and heather heartsicle on. She absolutely went crazy over that option. She also loved that they had a few surprises on the other side of the packaging. 

Overall I would say that Smooshy Mushy is a fun toy for children. They absolutely love the squishy factor of this toy and the accessories that come with it. My daughter is always about the surprises in the packaging. I think it the thrill for her is trying to find out what it is. She likes the unexpected. Overall this would make a great stocking stuff or gift this holiday season. You can find their different series at the link below.



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...