Friday, October 12, 2018

Tiny Arcade Frogger Super Impulse Holiday Gift Guide



We have another great toy that would make a perfect stocking stuffer for the holidays. Tiny Arcade has three iconic arcade video games that will fit in the palm of your hand. I am not joking you they will fit in the palm of your hand. The screen size is less than 1.5 inches and the overall cabinet sizes are 4x2 inches!! Each Tiny Arcade game comes with complete gameplay, full color, hi-res screen, authentic game sounds, joystick and two control button in a backlit arcade style cabinet. What is amazing that it looks like a  real arcade game. Do not worry you will not need any change to make it work thought!!

We were excited that we received Tiny Arcade Frogger for review. This is one of the classics so I was excited to share this Tiny Arcade game with my son. His first thoughts when he saw this game that it was funny. He never saw a game that small and actually worked. He was quite entertained with this game. He thought it was neat that it actually worked and he could play the game on such a small toy. How to play the game is you have to guide Frogger from the bottom of the screen to the home at the top by hopping along perilous roads and rivers. This provided hours of fun for my son playing this game and trying to move on. I would highly recommend this toy. This would make a great gift for you kids, teen and adults!! You can find this game and many others with the link below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...