Tuesday, November 27, 2018

3Doodler Start Make Your Own HEXBUG Creature 3D Pen Holiday Gift Guide

Sometimes I wish I was a kid because in this generation there are some pretty cool toys out there. I know when I was a child I was into art and crafts and I loved to draw and create things. My son also has that interest in art and drawing. He likes making animation and creating 3d art. 

When I came across 3Doodler I knew that my 10 year old son would love this. He has really gotten into the 3d art recently and I knew he would fall in love with this company. 3Doodler offers a variety if different kits and products for all ages and genders. We were excited when we received their 3Doodler Start Make Your Own HEXBUG Creature 3d Pen. When my son saw this kit he was super excited to see how it worked and what it is all about. 


This kit is geared for ages 6 and above. What great about this product if you can hold the pen you can create something special with the 3doodler. All you need to do is take the plastic inserts and click and then you can make your own creations. 


This kit helps your kiddo be an inventor and you can use the doodle molds to create insect body parts for your HEXBUG. What is awesome that your child can personalize their own creations. You can create your Hexbug and let it crawl around and explore. What my son loves about this kit is that he can design his own creations and make his own robotic structures. 

As a parent I like that this kit is perfect for the STEM learning. Which stands for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.  In previous review posts you will see me mentioning STEM and this great that toy companies are incorporating this in their products. It helps kids learn while playing and they do not know they are even learning through play. 

Overall my son loved creating all five activities and he had a lot of fun creating them. This was easy for him to do. It was easy for him to set up and make his own creation. I would definitely recommend buying this as a gift for the holiday season. You can find this at Target, Walmart and Amazon.






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...