Sunday, November 25, 2018

Big Feet Pajamas Holiday Gift Guide Review



Have you thought about getting matching pjs for over the holidays? I have thought about that quite often. Recently I came across a website called Big Feet PJS. They offer a variety of family onesies that you can purchase. They have adults onesies, drop seat pjs, kids, family sets, jumpsuits, footless and dog pjs. 

We were lucky to get a review package from Big Feet. When we opened our review package we received a pair of kids red fleece footed pj and dog hoodie red fleece. 

The one thing that I did not know about Big Feet Pajamas  Onesies are purposely oversized to allow for maximum comfort, flexibility and maneuverability while relaxing. What I like about this company is that they make the pj bigger than the size you ordered so when you wash them and shrink they will be the size you ordered. Which I think that feature is really cool and thoughtful.

When we received the dog flannel it was a little to small for our cockapoos but we tried to put it on penny. Penny didn't mind that we tried to put it on her she seemed to like it. It was a little flannel hoodie. She did not like hoodie part and that is when I took it off her. It was very soft and seemed to be comfortable.  

When my daughter saw the footed hoodie red flannel onesie she made the comment that it looked like baby clothes. Then she took it in her hands and rushed to her room and wanted to put them on right away. When we took them out of the package they looked super comfortable and they were very soft. They fit her just right and the foot were just the right measurements. We were definitely pleased. 

I know it has been a big deal around the holidays that you have matching pjs for Christmas or Christmas cards. I would definitely recommend this company for your family pjs set.  You can find their sets at the link below.


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...