Friday, November 30, 2018

Boxy Girls Holiday Gift Guide Review


One of the Hot it toys this years is the Boxy Girls. Of course my daughter new about this toy way before I did. I am always late to the game and knowing what popular toys are. When my daughter found out that we would be receiving the Boxy Girls Big Box. She started to freak out and started jumping up and down saying YAY.

When it arrived it came in a cute box that looked like shipping box. It was pictured of boxy girls on the front and surprise boxes. She was totally stoked when it arrived in the mail. She was very excited and she was freaking out. The box contains two new exclusive Boxy Girls and you will not know which ones you will get until you open up your package. Which my daughter has a thing for blind bags and not knowing what she will get. I think the suspense always kill hers and brings so much excitement for her. 

She couldn't wait to dump everything from her box onto the floor to see what is inside. There was 28 shipping boxes that include dresses, shoes and accessories for your boxy girl. Which is a lot of fun. I really like that they come in mini shopping boxes it just makes it more real and a lot fun. You will get 28 mystery online shipping boxes that will be filled with 33 fashion surprises. 

Overall this one was of my daughters favorites toys this year. This one made her the most excited and now she wants me to buy her more. The toys were well made and durable. They keep up very well with a lot of play. I would highly recommend this toy for the holiday season. You can find your own Boxy Girl box at the link below. 










Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...