Saturday, November 10, 2018

Brackitz Holiday Gift Guide


My daughter loves building things and when we came across Brackitz my daughter absolutely fell in love with Brackitz. Brackitz offers a variety of different play sets for children. What I like about Brackitz is that they offer play sets for boys and girl and they are great for STEAM learning. Which Brackitz touches n science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics. 

Right now preschools have been pushing for STEAM toys and Brackitz definitely fits into that category. We were sent the Brackitz Inventor Set that has 44 piece set that retails around 29.99. If you are looking for a bigger set or smaller set they do offer that. They have this same set in 28, 44, 100 and 170.  

When my daughter and I opened up this set we noticed how unique this set was. This set you connect anywhere and attach to traditional planks at any angel, enabling building of all ages to construct everything from small-scale builds to larger-than-life, gravity-defying, 3-D structures- no limits. When we were putting our creations together we noticed how the plastic planks and rotating planks. What I also like about this if you want to add the bigger packs you can always add them in down the road so you make bigger creations.

What my daughter played with this site she had a fun time putting the pieces together and making different creations. She really enjoyed how these pieces moved unlike other sets that she has. These brought more imagination and creativity to it. She spent hours making different creations and having fun. She has been asking me to buy more to add to her current sent. This would make a great gift for you little ones during the holidays. You can find more about their sets at the link below.







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...