Thursday, November 29, 2018

Canal Toys Holiday Gift Guide Review


My daughter recently has been getting into DIY own kits. Recently she has been obsessed with different kind of slimes and making different kinds of doughs. When I was introduced to a company called Canal Toys I knew that my daughter would fall in love with this company and products that they had to offer. 

My daughter was excited when we received a couple products from Canal toys that she got to play with. The first product that we received for review was their Magic Jar Mini Kits. This is a very unique kit that was a lot of fun. What is great about this kit is that it does not make a huge mess and your child can do this on their own without it being messy. This kit is where you make your own glow light in a jar which is really cool and may daughter had a lot of fun making it. It also gave you a few surprises to go along with it. It also had a character surprise so it adds to the suspense to the kit. Which my daughter had a lot of fun finding out which character she was going to get. These kits are very reasonable price and would make great stocking stuffers for Christmas. You can also find this kit at your local retailer. 

The next product that we received was Power Dough and this one was one of her favorite DIY kits that she received so far. My daughter loves unicorns and when she saw that it was a unicorn on the package she started flipping out. Power Dough is where you bring your dough to live and create animated dough unicorns. When you use the dough it conducts like magic to activate the accessories to move and light up. My daughter thought that was amazing. This kit includes 2 dough pots, 6 interchangeable accessories, 2 power parts with batteries. She had a ball making her own creations and brining them to life.

I will be honest with you that I have never heard of Canal Toys before. Although getting to know this company and products that they offer I am glad that I have found them. They bring a lot of fun DIY kits for your kiddos. I would recommend their DIY kits for your Holiday list this year. You can find these kits at your local Target and Walmart. You can visit their website at the link below.






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...