Thursday, November 15, 2018

Girddly Games Holiday Gift Guide


I have great kits that you use with your kids over holiday break. These amazing kits come from Griddly Games where you play explore and empower. These kits are STEAM expired. Steam stands for Science, Technology, Engineering and Math. This is great to have these type of activities for your children for over the holidays. 

The first kit that we received was their Just Add Glue kit and this retails around 24.99. It comes in a cute container with all the supplies that you need. This kit is perfect for my daughter because my daughter has been into putties and stretchy different creations. In this kit you create different forms of super stretchy polymers and make them bounce. In this kit you can create putties that can be picked up, stretched, and even rolled into a ball that bounces. While using the same ingredients create an array of creative crafts that you can keep, like crystals and window clings. This kit is recommend for ages 6 and up. My daughter was able to do this by herself with a little bit of supervision and it was very easy for her to do. She enjoyed making different putties from this kit. I would highly recommend this activity for kids. 

The next activity that we received was their Just Add Milk. When we took this out of the box it was in a cute milk carton with the supplies that you need. In this kit you have an art kit for 1 or more players recommended for ages 5 and up. This contains the materials that are needed to create your own natural sciences experiments at home. You can learn a brief introduction to surface tension and experiment with at home ingredients such as food colour, soda pop and vinegar to watch what happens when you just add the simple ingredient milk. This kit my son did and he had a lot of fun doing the different activities and it was very simple to follow the directions.

Overall these would make great stocking stuffers and the kits were a lot of fun. They also offer other STEAM kits for children and they would be a lot of fun to do over the holiday season. They also offer different games and products that your children will love. You can visit their website and find their amazing products. 










Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...