Saturday, November 3, 2018

Mardles From Purvis Games Holiday Gift Guide Review


Mardles is brand that Purvis Games offers and this geared for the younger ages which is awesome. I like how their company offers a variety of different games and product for all ages. Mardles offers different crafts, books and activity books for children. 

I am excited to share with you several different activities that we received from Purvis Games. My daughter absolutely just fell in love with the different activities that we received. 

The first project that we received was Magic Mask and these masks come to life. You will have to use their app to make this happen, but do not worry the app is free to use! What is fun about the Magic Mask is that they come in 20 different mask that you can choose from. We were lucky to receive the wizard mask for review. The masks are fun for parties and would make great party favors for your guest. The mask are one size fit all and are adjustable to fit all ages!. When you download the free app you can make 3d animations, visual effects and sounds. My daughter had a lot of fun with this mask and can not wait to try other masks that they offer. 

The next product that we received was their Mardles discovAR. This project also comes with a free app to bring your art work to life! Mardles DiscovAR is a interactive coloring books use the latest augmented reality and virtual reality technology via our free app to magically bring your children's creation to life as an interactive animated scene with sound effects. The first step that my daughter took was coloring in the scene with your crayons. Then after finishing she scanned her picture using the free app on her tablet. Then she switched to virtual reality mode on her tablet and immerse herself in her creation. Each scene will give your child three fun facts which is nice that they add educational in the fun. Personally as a parent I thought this project was a lot of fun and creative and brought educational in it while having fun. I would definitely recommend this discovAR for the holidays. 

The next product that we received was their Mardles Story book The Egg Who Could Wait. This was perfect for my daughter and she has been practicing reading more so this book came just in time. This is a cute book is about a very impatient egg who learns to understand that good things really do come to those who wait. What is different and fun about this book is that you can also use your tablet to bring this book to 3d and to life. Overall this was a cute story and a lot of fun. 

The last product that we received was their Mardles Stickers that come to life!! I think this was one of my daughters favorite ones beside the coloring pages. My daughter absolutely loves stickers. So when this sticker book gave her an opportunity to great different scenes with stickers she loved it. There are 11 different backgrounds that she can stick the different stickers that they give you with this book. After sticking the stickers on the different pages you can once again use their free app to bring your art work to life. She had a ball bringing her art work to life where she could show her friends, teacher and family what she created.

Overall I would definitely recommend Mardles collection. She had so much fun being creative and sharing her art work with others. I would recommend Mardles their collection is fun, durable and great quality and your child will not be disappointed. You can find their products at the link below..











Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...