Saturday, November 17, 2018

Master Pieces Nutcracker Guard Ornament Review Holiday Gift Guide


Master Pieces offer a variety of different fun activities for adults and especially kiddos for over the holiday break. They offer a variety of DIY own kits where your child can make ornaments, holiday house and all different kind of holiday figurines. 

We received for review the Nutcracker Guard Ornament. Which it a decent size for an ornament to put on the Christmas Tree. This Kit is recommend for children ages 4 and up. The kit contains 1 wood nutcracker guard ornament, white fur, 1 sticker sheet, 4 non toxic acrylic paint tubs and 1 artist quality paintbrush. 

Overall this is a fun kit for children to around the holidays. What is nice is you can buy several nutcracker ornament kits and they will never be the same. There are so many different options that your child can make with this kit. You can find these kits at your local retailer or Master Pieces website at the link below.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...