Friday, November 9, 2018

Zzz Pillow Review Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to bedtime for my kids sometimes we struggle. I struggle more with my eight year old daughter who tends to not want to go to bed. She is always going through different pillows and we haven't found the right one until just recently. Sleep ZZZ Pillow has recently helped her out and she absolutely loves this pillow.

A little bit about ZZZ Pillow is that they are the inventors of the Twin Z Pillow as seen on ABCs show Shark Tank. They recently launched a new pillow for kids ages 3 and up called the Sleep Zzz Pillow. It was originally invented for one of their children who has sensory issues. They needed something to help her fall asleep and stay asleep. They originally thought it was only for kids with sensory issues but now they realize that all kids love this pillow.  

What I like about this pillow that it has helped hundreds of parents get their kids to bed faster and stay asleep throughout the night. We were excited when we received our Zzz Pillow. My daughter could not wait and get it out of the box. What I personally like that it was in a protective plastic covering where you can store it in when not using to keep it protected. With the Zzz pillow there are several different options for pillow styles. We received the birdie pillow. Which was super soft when we took it out of the package. My daughter seemed to cope with pillow very much. It surrounded her and I think it helped her feel safe and helped her sleep throughout the night perfect. I really like this pillow and I would recommend it for other kids. You can also request to have your child initials embodied on the pillow. What I also thought was neat is that you can choose what thread for them to use.

You can find more about their pillows at the link below




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...