Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Axe Apollo Gift Set Holiday Guide


Are you looking for last minute gift ideas for that special guy in your life? Well I know gift set that you can pick up for that special guy in your life that you can not go wrong with. Axe body wash is very popular with the men in my life so I know when Christmas comes I can always pick up an Axe Body Care Gift set and they will love it. 

This year they have two different gift sets they are featuring this holiday season. They are featuring the Apollo Gift Set and Phoenix Gift Set. We received the Apollo Gift Set for our Holiday Gift guide!

You can find this gift set at almost any large retailer like Target and Walmart. It retails roughly for 9.99. In this gift set their is about 4 pieces. What is included in this gift set a is 16 oz body wash, 16 oz body wash and shower detailer that comes in the gift set. It also comes with a bonus body spray also which makes for a nice bonus. When I opened up the shower gel and body wash it smelled amazing. Any man would like this gift set for Christmas. This would make an amazing last minute gift idea at a great place. 

You can find this gift set at your local retailer.









Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the way you write the post and help us with the information. Thank you for sharing this post. Please read my blogs too.
    tikitunes review
    thephostick review
    peeps review
    creaclip review
    copper protector review

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi, author really appreciate all the advice and information on your post.


    Feel Free to check out my technology blog theviraltech.com

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...