Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Big Fork Craft Pork Jerky Holiday Gift Guide Review

When it comes for stocking stuffers for your dad, brother, husband or that special man in your life it can be hard. I know for me I always get stumped to know what to put in their stoc

king stuffers. You can never go wrong with any kind of Jerky.

I came across a wonderful company called Big Fork Craft Pork Jerky and this would make the perfect stocking stuffer gift for your holiday. They offer Pork Jerky and Craft Pork Snack Sticks. 

We received their three flavors of their Craft Pork Jerky. Their jerky is made in the USA and they come in 2.25 ounces. The three different flavors of jerky are Pepper Craft Pork Jerky, Original Craft Pork Jerky and Maple Craft Pork Jerky. What I thought that was interesting about this jerky that it bacon inspired. Big Fork knows that everyone loves bacon, so they crafted a bacon inspired pork jerky so that you can enjoy the flavor of bacon anytime and anywhere.

My favorite jerky out of three that they offer was their Maple Craft Jerky. I also enjoyed the original jerky. What I noticed about the jerky is that you crave more after the first bite. The jerky was juicy, sweet and savory. What I could not do is put it down. I was sad because I wanted to spread the jerky out and save some for the next day and it was gone quite quickly. I would recommend this jerky in a heartbeat. 

What I also like about Big Fork is that they offer pork sticks. I personally love pork sticks that you can take on the go for a snack. Their pork sticks would also make a great stocking stuffer. The pork sticks come in three different flavors. They come in Green Curry Pork Snack Stick, Original, and Maple Pepper Pork Snack. These beef sticks comes 1 oz stick. What I like about these beef snacks that they are juicy and the best quality pork sticks. I savored every bite that I tried. My favorite out of the pork sticks was the original. 

What I like about Big Fork is that they have amazing pork jerky and pork sticks. I would recommend their product for your stocking stuffers this year. You can find their product at their website below.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...