Friday, December 7, 2018

Little Leaves Review Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes around the holiday season I know a lot of families love to travel. I know a lot of families like to travel to tropical islands and states that are down south where it is warmer. What families forget during this time is the sun. The will still hurt your skin like it will during the summer time. We need to mindful of that and remember to protect our children skin.

We were recently introduced to a company called Little Leaves. The owners of Little Leaves  are physicians, so they have the best interest of protecting your children skin from the sun. I was able to review one of their outfits for review. We received the Girls Long Sleeve Sun Protective Love T-Shirt in 10. I would recommend ordering a size bigger for your kiddos. This one was a little tight on my daughter. This shirt can be layered or worn by itself. This is a classic design that is lightweight and it cool for year round comfort to be worn indoors and outdoors. This shirt is made out of bamboo blend that has UPF 50+ sun protection that wont was out. 

We also received Purple protective pants that is UPF 50 sun protection. These pants match the shirt that we received for the review. We also received the pair in size 10. They where super soft and you could tell that they would protect your child when they are out in the sun. They fit ok and they stayed up just like they where supposed to.

Overall the clothing was very stylish and my daughter absolutely loved the style. I would recommend purchasing this clothing if you know your going to be out in the sun for majority of the day and help protect your children skin. You can find more information and their product on their website below. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...