Sunday, December 2, 2018

MuckyChris Holiday Gift Guide Review


Are you looking for something special gift this Christmas that is unique? I came across a unique company called MuckyChris. MuckyChris offers a variety of 3d art that your family will absolutely love. His website offers figurines, switch pate covers, tshirts and so much more. 

A little bit about MuckyChris is that he sees 3d printing as a new artistic medium as well as manufacturing platform. Chris was gathering his children's Lego Set Milnes and imagination brought him to the prototype for what has come to known as his for first, but not last, patented product- The Helper for Square, a unique phone and tablet accessory designed to securely support the Square Card Reader.  What happened next would be the ticket into the new world of "pro summer" 3d printing.  He stumbled upon MakerBot a product which is the latest 3d printing technology and that is how he created many of his new creations. 

I was lucky and received one of his creation that I could share with you today. I received a Dessert Yoda Buddha for review. When I received it I though it was unique. It was very light which was nice. The details are amazing and accurate and dead on. My son absolutely loved this Yoda and can not wait to put it in his room. He loves the detail and loves how it looks just like Yoda. This Yoda is available in 2'', 4", 6", 9" and 12" tall. He also can customize with any finishes that are seen in the store. 

If you are looking for something unique and special I would definitely would recommend taking a look at MuckyChris website and see what unique creations you can find. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...