Sunday, December 9, 2018

Play Vision Crayola Slyme Holiday Gift Guide


We are huge fans of Crayola products and we are excited to announce that their is a new product this year that my kids love. Crayola came out with a new Slyme for kids that would make a great stocking stuffer idea. I know my daughter loves making different types of slyme. Although we have decided that making slyme in the house is banned for awhile because it was starting to make a huge mess. Also my daughter was obsessed in finding different recipes and different products in our home and our household items were running out.

Crayola offers a few different packs of Slyme that comes in different colors. We received the blue, pink and purple slyme colors. Each Slyme comes 120 g each. They have six color Slymes. Each Slyme does have glitter in they Slyme. My daughter absolutely loves the texture and feel of Slyme. This will make a great stocking stuffer for the kids this holiday. I would recommend to have this Slyme supervised because it seems like my child likes to put them places that it shouldn't be. You can find this product on their website below. 


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. Devdap offers free bootstrap themes that are open source, MIT licensed, and free to download- these pre-designed themes are easy to customize and ready to publish.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...